WORD FLASHCARDS compatible with Teach Your Child To Read In 100 Easy Lessons (Printable)
In this package includes:
- Word flashcards with distar letters (the lines on top of vowels or vowels, the lines under letters for a sound combination and the small letters for sounds not to make). Not included are the ball, arrow, dots or accent symbols for under each word.
- Each word flashcards contains the lesson number at the bottom to know when it was first introduced.
- Lessons 74-76 is a transition point removing most of the distar letters. Replacement word flashcards are included from this point to help replace original distar word flashcards as needed.
- Divider cards for New Words, Review Words and Mastered Words making filing easy.
- A Word List (by lesson number and alphabetical).
- Print on 8 ½” x 11” (letter-sized) paper.
- Recommendation: laminate each sheet for longevity and cut using a paper cutter for straight lines and ease.
- Individual Flashcard Size: 3 7/8″ x 2 1/2″
- Instant Digital Download: 1 PDF included (black and white)
Note: These letter sounds were taken from Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons, First Fireside Edition, 1986