Homeschool planning, choosing curriculum, teaching your children and dealing with the emotions that come with homeschooling is not always easy. For these very reasons, leaning on the Lord through prayer is important, which is why you should grab the FREE samples pages of My Homeschool Prayer Journal below.
Whether you’re new to homeschooling or a veteran, spending time with the Lord in prayer is an essential part to partnering with the Lord in this calling He has on your family.
My Homeschool Prayer Journal helps you commit to an intentional prayer focus as you spend time with the Lord about your homeschool.
“Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.” 1 John 5:14-15
HOW TO USE MY HOMESCHOOL PRAYER JOURNAL
- Spend time with the Lord surrendering your family and homeschool endeavours to Him.
- Work through this prayer journal at your own pace. You can choose to set aside and drench 30 days
into this prayer journal, or every other day or weekly perhaps. I’m sure it can work well with other
- On each page, there is a prompt to pray into allowing your prayers to be focused.
- Included, is a scripture to meditate on, declare and speak over your homeschool and family.
- Write down the things on your heart about the day’s prayer focus. (It can include challenges, help you need from the Lord, areas of improvement, thankfulness or gratitude, etc.).
- Write down what Holy Spirit is revealing to you about the day’s prayer focus. (Is He giving you creative ideas to help your family or children, giving you a dream or a vision, a word to encourage you, a conviction or an area of change that is important for your family, etc.).
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Lord is faithful. He is good, and He has good plans for your homeschool endeavours. He wants to be involved to lead and guide the calling He’s placed in you so that you’re not relying on your own strength, but His.
Allow yourself to be led and changed by God. He wants to do something powerful in and through you and your homeschool and family. If you’re at a stage of wondering whether you’re called to homeschool, grab this FREE worksheet.
I pray you experience a beautiful intimacy with the Lord as you spend time with Holy Spirit. My hope is that you feel confident that God has equipped and empowered you to be on this homeschool journey. He will never leave you, nor forsake you.
I’d love to hear how you’re finding your journey while taking in My Homeschool Prayer Journal.
What have you discovered about yourself? Your homeschool? Your family? I’d love to hear what the Lord has revealed to you! Let’s encourage each other by sharing in the comments below.
What are some ways you show your thanksgiving to God and to others? Share them with me below!
Anchored in Jesus,