What a wonderful time of year to celebrate the season of harvest and all that the Lord has done! And there’s no better way to renew your heart with thankfulness and count down to Thanksgiving than with Thanksgiving Bible Verses!
Be sure to grab the FREE 30 Thanksgiving Bible Verses Printable below as you countdown the days to Thanksgiving!
30 Thanksgiving Bible Verses
- Leviticus 22:29 And when you offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the Lord, offer it of your own free will.
- 1 Chronicles 16:34 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
- Psalm 35:18 I will give You thanks in the great assembly; I will praise You among many people.
- Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving.
- Psalm 26:7 That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all Your wondrous works.
- Psalm 95:2 Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
- Psalm 106:1 Praise the Lord! Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
- 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Colossians 4:2 Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving;
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- 2 Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
- 1 Chronicles 16:8 Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples!
- Psalm 30:4 Sing praise to the Lord, you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.
- Psalm 140:13 Surely the righteous shall give thanks to Your name; The upright shall dwell in Your presence.
- Mark 14:23 Then He took the cup, and when He had given thanks He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.
- Luke 17:16 and fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks. And he was a Samaritan.
- Ephesians 5:20 …giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
- Psalm 100:4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
- Psalm 107:21 Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
- Colossians 1:12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
- Psalm 79:13 So we, Your people and sheep of Your pasture, Will give You thanks forever; We will show forth Your praise to all generations.
- Luke 2:38 And coming in that instant she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem.
- Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
- Hebrews 13:15 Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
- Matthew 15:36 And He took the seven loaves and the fish and gave thanks, broke them and gave them to His disciples; and the disciples gave to the multitude.
- 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
- 2 Corinthians 4:15 For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
- Colossians 2:6-7 As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth…
Anchored in Christ,